This is the kind of recipe I don’t make too often as I crave for it. Although from time to time, this little weakness is great to satisfy. Especially when planning a crepe party for which it makes the absolute filling.
For a more ©Nutella-like taste, use half dark chocolate and half milk chocolate and reduce coconut sugar quantity.
Homemade chocolate hazelnut spread (©Nutella-like)
Ingredients (1 jar)
- 200g/7oz chocolate (dark or half dark, half milk)
- 100g/3.5oz Hazelnut praline paste
- 20cl/6.7 fl.oz. sugar free condensed milk
- 50g/1.7oz coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 coffee spoon/teaspoon of butter
In a pan, heat the condensed milk and coconut sugar until boiling. Remove from heat.
Add the chocolate, hazelnut praline paste and butter. Mix well.
Fill a jar. Leave to cool before serving.
Keep at room temperature and eat within 5 days. If stored in the fridge, take it out ten minutes before serving.